Consumers who wish to file a complaint may do so by contacting one of the persons in charge of the Policy whose name and sector appear in Article 2.
By mail: La Turquoise, 104, rue Dubois, Saint-Eustache, QC, J7P 4W9
By phone: 450-472-5332 / 1 800-363-6308 (toll-free)
Employees who receive a complaint, as defined in Article 3, must, upon receipt, forward it to the person in charge of applying this Policy.
The person in charge must acknowledge receipt of the complaint within ten (10) business days. The acknowledgement of receipt must contain at least the following information:
- A description of the complaint, specifying the potential or actual prejudice, the reproach made about the employee or the Company, and the remedial action requested.
- The name and contact information of the person in charge of handling the complaint.
- In the case of an incomplete complaint, a notice requesting more information to which the complainant must reply within ten (10) days, failing which the complaint will be deemed to have been abandoned.
- A copy of the Policy.
- A notice informing the complainant of his/her right to request the file be transferred to the AMF, if the complainant is not satisfied with the result or with how the complaint was handled. The notice must also mention that the AMF may offer mediation, an amicable settlement, if deemed appropriate and if the parties agree.
- A notice informing the complainant that filing a complaint with the AMF does not interrupt the prescriptive period for civil remedies against the Company.