What is the role of a damage insurance broker?
- Provide unparalleled customer service, using a distinctive approach, and offer sound advice to clients about the various auto, home or business insurance coverage options.
- Strive to find the best insurer on the market to meet clients’ needs. This also contributes to customer loyalty and encourages word-of-mouth for new clients.
- Follow-up on files, renewals and maintain consistent relationships with insurers so that they become preferred business partners.
What is the profile of a damage insurance broker?
- Dedicated to customer service
- Skilled at selling products and services
- Thrives on challenge and is result-oriented
- Energetic, social and resourceful
What’s the difference between an insurance agent and an insurance broker?
An agent only provides insurance coverage from his own company, while a broker works for a brokerage firm and researches several insurers to find the most suitable coverage for his client's needs as well as the best premium.